Based in Casper, Wyoming
1 May, 2013
Escape from the house, but beware of the horror that haunts its halls!
This was a game built in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare 26 game jam in April of 2013. We got 7th place in Mood out of all the Jam entries. This is also the first game we ever completed. It is a short title with not a lot of replay value, but we hope you enjoy it!
- Single player horror adventure.
Great Let's Play of Minimalist Horror Story YouTube
Minimalist Horror Story Walkthrough YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Minimalist Horror Story. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "7th Place in Mood" Ludum Dare 26, April 2013
- "The name tells you most of what you need to know about Minion Studios' minimalist horror game, but I'll add that it has an effective lighting engine, and a few well-orchestrated jumps"
- Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- "That was really scary. And i had to leave my potato in the horror!"
- vapgames, Ludum Dare Profile
- "nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
Yeah, good work."
- LPGhatguy, Ludum Dare Profile
- "Really well done.
The mood created by the monochromatic lighting was sensational. THUMBS UP!"
- LionelJitro, Ludum Dare Profile
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Check this out at gamejolt.com.
Check this out at desura.com.
About Minion Studios
We are three guys in Wyoming making games.
More information on Minion Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Minimalist Horror Story Credits